[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3 - Which JTA config to use for non-JBoss platform."

Martin Porter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 09:37:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 - Which JTA config to use for non-JBoss platform.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525445#525445

Author  : Martin Porter
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jedizippy

Message:
Hi Ronald,

I have now implemented a modified version of the JtaTransaction class which gets the TransactionManager and User Transaction from the Hibernate configuration (or else defaults them to the JBoss ones if they are not defined). This is working in WLS so it just needs to be tested on JBoss. I dont have a test case. All you need to do is take the modified class and the new Command class and rebuild the pvm. It should work as it does now!.

Let me know how you want me to send you the changes. I can also send you the Oracle ID generation stuff if you want to add that ?.

Regards
Martin