[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Asynch Call No Class Def"

Sanchayan Bandyopadhyay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 09:52:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Asynch Call No Class Def":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525450#525450

Author  : Sanchayan Bandyopadhyay
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sanchayan

Message:
Hi ALL

I need to run a heavy task and the time span may vary from 10 mins to 4 hours.

I am using jboss-5.1.0.GA with JDK 6. I found in the net that org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.Asynch.getAsynchronousProxy is a good way to call methods asynchronously.

While writing the code, I could easily import org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.Asynch in the developer studio, but while running the server after deployment the server is throwing NoClassDefFoundError.

Where can I get this class and where to put that?

Need help urgently