[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] New message: "Re: frozen class creating JMS Session"

David Hosier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 11:29:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "frozen class creating JMS Session":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525490#525490

Author  : David Hosier
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/hosier.david

Message:
We never figured it out.  I still have the same hunch as I stated in my previous comment, but since it's not an issue in production we just couldn't justify the time to really dig into it.  You might take my thought regarding the NetBeans Classloaders and see if you can get answer on that front over at the NetBeans forums.  My guess is that it's really an issue with how NetBeans handles dynamically created classes that aren't known at application launch time, but I'm not a NetBeans developer, so I really don't know what goes on inside NB.  Sorry I don't have an answer for you.