[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3 - Which JTA config to use for non-JBoss platform."

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 14:13:27 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3 - Which JTA config to use for non-JBoss platform.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525550#525550

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Sure we are interested. Please attach it to this post in any form you like... I'll give it a try then and it might even be in time to go into 4.4.

Regarding the id generator, previous 4.0/4.1 releases used the id generator that best fits the database. Unfortunately (and I have no clue why) there were issues with at least MySQL restarting the server and doing strange things. Why the choice was made to try to implement something that I'd suspect e.g. Hibernate would have solved already is unknown to me. But please attach that to if you can.

Ronald