[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Maven - WEB-INF/lib libraries"

German Escobar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 16:11:02 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Maven - WEB-INF/lib libraries":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525594#525594

Author  : German Escobar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/germanescobar

Message:
I removed the webappDirectory element from the POM. However, the problem now is that I've lost hot deployment. When I change a file from my webapp, it says "Publishing to JBoss ... " as usual, but nothing gets really published. The EAR inside the JBoss deploy folder remains the same.

What I'm doing now as a workaround is to run "mvn package" from the m2eclipse menu ... then it gets published.