[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Modules with null ClassLoaders"

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 17:43:03 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Modules with null ClassLoaders":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525609#525609

Author  : Flavia Rainone
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone@jboss.com

Message:
> mailto:kabir.khan at jboss.com wrote:
>
> That was probably just me fumbling in the dark :-) If some of them are not null, the purpose is probably to register those. Or are all of them null? I'm not familiar enough with the classloading/Module stuff to really know why the modules would have null classloaders
I just removed registerBootstrapLoaders body to test that. And it turns out that there are modules that are not null and that should be registered. I'm getting several failures at the AOP/AS tests with registerBootstrapLoaders disabled. So, I'll keep things the way they are.