[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3-jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml does not exist"

Dawid Booyse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 03:33:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3-jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml does not exist":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525667#525667

Author  : Dawid Booyse
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dawid.booyse@gmail.com

Message:
hi

i got the cfg.xml file from their (jbpm) source code and like Ronald suggested i copied it next to the jpl.cfg.xml file before trying to rebuild the distribution.

just a bit of background for what i want to use this for, we are trying to create a workflow solution for an investment bank. so we need a stable and reliable product becuase breakdowns can have reputation and financial implications

that's why i'm hesitant to unjar the deployment file and manually copy it in because it is very risky

bringing it back to that their must be a problem with the build which is why i'd rather wait for the jbpm guys to have a look at it