[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: EJB 3.0 - Injection via annotation into a servlet"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 05:58:34 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB 3.0 - Injection via annotation into a servlet":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525700#525700

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
WEB-INF/lib/j2ee.jar

Remove that jar file from the application packaging. JBoss already ships with the required JavaEE classes.

> neron17 wrote:
>

> For the ear I understand that you asking for jars in the lib directory inside the ear-file right? However, I do not have a lib directory in the ear.
That's fine then. Just wanted to make sure, the application doesn't have unwanted jar files.