[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jbpm4.3: can process id be available in his own task list ?"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 06:58:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm4.3: can process id be available in his own task list ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525726#525726

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Hi,

  I want to develop a web application workflow in which i have a normal user and admin user and both users can start a *process definition (PID)*.

  Is it compulsory to use jbpm schema only or can we use our schema, but problem here is how to relate *login, group, membership* tables of JBPM with our schema?

  Now i want to know whether i can provide the options like

  For Normal User:
          1.  Can he modify the already exiting process and submit it back with same *PID*??  (eg: applied a leave,  but want to change in it )
          2.  Can that *PID* be available in his task list before actual process starts (eg: applied a leave,  but before getting approved or process )

 For Admin User:
          1.  Can he cancel other user *PID*? (eg. leave reject and task should be deleted from it user and admin )
          2.  how to provide synchronization between two or more users which accessing the same *PID*? ( i.e admin and normal)

  How to display the history information in the form of charts or graphs with the available jbpm context?

  How to provide monitoring feature of a *PID* ?(i.e Upto what state is have be processed and by how much time it is waiting in a particular state)

  Please provide me some help in this .....

Thank you well in Advance...