[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Automatic Workflow Assignment in JBPM"

john britto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 11 10:53:43 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Automatic Workflow Assignment in JBPM":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525800#525800

Author  : john britto
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/brittobics

Message:
Hai to all

       we are extending alfresco for our  project. In Existing Alfresco the admin user has to initate the workflow by assigning to one of the

user Called "A".

when "A" user logs in  he gets the task that  he  has to do.when he starts clicking on the task the workflow is being continued.

In our need is,

      we don't want to admin to initate the workflow for  a user called "Buyer".
when "buyer" user  logs in,he should be automatically get the task that he  has to do.
In order to get the task for him.we need automatic initation of task assiging to user "Buyer"

is there any sample  having automatic initation of task.

need your help

Regards
britto