[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Exception handling in JBPM4 ?"

Atul Joshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 04:29:51 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Exception handling in JBPM4 ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525988#525988

Author  : Atul Joshi
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/AtulJoshi

Message:
Exception handling in JBPM4 ?

An unhandled runtime exception occurs, I am not able to see any history of the process because everything is rolled back. What is the recommended way to achieve this ? Please find the attached example which i am trying , and provide me the solution for the same.

In the attached example, On the activity A4 I explicitly throw exception, But the other activities are successfully completed after submitted the process. Successfully completed activities history should be updated in the JBPM4 history table, but JBPM4 engine will rollback everything, not keeping the track of the completed activities, Please provide me the solution to commit the successfully completed activities history in history table of the JBPM i.e jbpm4_hist_actinst
..