[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "BPMN 2.0 Modellers / Designers"

David Geary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 06:58:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "BPMN 2.0 Modellers / Designers":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526019#526019

Author  : David Geary
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/david_geary

Message:
Hi,

I'm just trying out JBPM 4.3 mainly beacuse of its new support for BPMN 2.0 native execution. However I see that neither the Eclipse plugin, or the bundled Signavio modeller currently support BPMN 2.0. Is the plan that these tools will be updated to support it and if so is there any idea of which release this is coming in?

Or is the only way to model in BPMN 2.0 to subscribe to Signavio's commerical offering?

Thanks