[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Problem at restart or redeploy with Postgresql"

Guillaume Bourgois do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 12:40:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problem at restart or redeploy with Postgresql":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526104#526104

Author  : Guillaume Bourgois
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/GuillaumeBourgois

Message:
Ok, my mistake,  thanks for you response.

As the fourth column contains no value in my database, I try to put somes in there and, after fews redeployement and exceptions, discover that I have to increment the value from 1 for each different channel, like

|| *message_id* || *channel_id* || *page_ord* ||
| 5184785260412930 | 400 | 1 |
| 5184808962719747 | 400 | 2 |
| 5184809040478212 | 400 | 3 |
| 5185065355477001 | 470 | 1 |
| 5185066770792458 | 470 | 2 |

So what's wrong ? Should I have those increments, or is the getObject() method doesn't like the empty PostgreSQL value ?

In any case, the call "rs.getObject(4);" is useless, isn't it ?