[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Problem at restart or redeploy with Postgresql"

Guillaume Bourgois do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 14:17:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problem at restart or redeploy with Postgresql":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526117#526117

Author  : Guillaume Bourgois
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/GuillaumeBourgois

Message:
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.checkColumnIndex :

protected void checkColumnIndex(int column) throws SQLException
{
     if ( column < 1 || column > fields.length )
          throw new PSQLException(GT.tr("The column index is out of range: {0}, number of columns: {1}.", new Object[]{new Integer(column), new                Integer(fields.length)}), PSQLState.INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE );
}

So for the PostgreSQL resultset there is only 3 columns if I page_ord have no values, but seems ok if I put values in it, I'm kind of lost here...

Just to see if that was type depent I tried to change page_ord to integer, then to character varying but I got the same exception with null values.

I also set null values in the delivery_count column but I still have the same exception with a resultset length of 3 instead of 4...

Any ideas ?