[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: Memory Management in Jboss"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 12 16:14:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Memory Management in Jboss":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526137#526137

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
     "Was trying to get into the link you suggested. It threw me out."

I noticed that too while replying to another post just a few minutes ago. It seems like the ceCMG group has revamped their web site and the old papers and presentations are no longer available for download. But the white papers the presentation are based on are available at:
http://www.cmg.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=java+peter+johnson&x=30&y=10
Get both the Java Garbage Collection Performance/Statistical Analysis 101 and 201 papers.