[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Bi-directional dependency between two stateless session beans"

Andrig Miller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 13 11:38:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Bi-directional dependency between two stateless session beans":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526202#526202

Author  : Andrig Miller
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/andy.miller@jboss.com

Message:
> jaikiran wrote:
>
> Cyclic injection of @EJB is a known problem with JBoss EJB3. You will have to add a @IgnoreDependency on either one side of the injection to get past this. Here's a thread which discusses the same issue http://community.jboss.org/message/366797#366797
Thanks Jaikiran.  I'll make that change to the code.  As always, your help is greatly appreciated.