[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Development] New message: "Tile Plugin fails to start using JBOSS Eclipse Toolkit"

Matthew Robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 16 00:11:52 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Tile Plugin fails to start using JBOSS Eclipse Toolkit":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526487#526487

Author  : Matthew Robinson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mrobin21

Message:
Hello All,

When using Eclipse Galileo and JBOSS Toolkit to 'auto publish' to JBOSS 5.1, the Tiles Plugin seems to fail to load properly, resulting in Tile Controllers not being executed.

I imported from an existing project maintained outside the JBOSS Toolkit.  If I deploy that same project manually to JBOSS, it all works correctly.

Have I missed a configuration parameter or something that allows Tiles?

Kind Regards,
Matt.