[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Null end activity after fork"

Per Christian Henden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 16 09:01:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Null end activity after fork":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526547#526547

Author  : Per Christian Henden
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/perchrh

Message:
I'm experiencing that the end activity of a certain sub-process is always null, resulting in the default transition being taken out from the sub-process.  I expected that the end activity of the sub-process to govern which transition is taken, like in the documentation and the other sub-processes of my process. A minimal example unit test that reproduces this problem is attached.   Is this a bug, or is my JPDL unsupported? If so, is there another way I can achieve the same flow? That is, having two end points after a fork, one where some and not all activities are joined and one where the remaining activities end.