[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Problems with jbpm-console"

Ramses Hernandez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 16 14:52:37 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problems with jbpm-console":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526626#526626

Author  : Ramses Hernandez
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/landdelses

Message:
Hi, I new on jbpm, i can enter on jbpm-console in tomcat but when I select a Process and I want to see the graphical model, I can't, It says "Incomplete deployment" and "No diagram associated whit process", how could I see the process i am working on netbeans and my process works fine, and another question my jbpm-console looks like this:

http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2087/jbpm-console.jpeg

and I have seen another view of jbpm-console that looks like this:

http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2086/Capturer2.JPG

which one is the right jbpm-console and in case where do I get the last?

Thanks for any answer !!!!