[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Problems with jbpm-console"

Ramses Hernandez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 16 17:06:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Problems with jbpm-console":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526658#526658

Author  : Ramses Hernandez
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/landdelses

Message:
Thanks for your answer Ronald, in fact I don't have any image on it, just that i don't know how put the image on the deployment, I think the image that generates the eclipse plugin?.

I did the jpdl.xml whit eclipse, it generates the xml and one image, then I pass only the xml to netbeans and make the demo project, now I don't know how could I put that image and where.

Is there any guide, manual or something about the jbpm-console?

The deployment I did it whit code or how could I do this?

Thank you so much for your answer.