[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] New message: "Re: Providing JAX-RPC functionalities with CXF and Metro stacks"

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 04:21:02 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Providing JAX-RPC functionalities with CXF and Metro stacks":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526725#526725

Author  : Alessio Soldano
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano@jboss.com

Message:
BTW, I really like the idea of coexisting WebServices stacks in AS
This is the way to go in the furure IMHO. The particular WebService stack
that will be used can be command line configured (see discussion on configurable AS)

Well, I think we're not there yet, but this might even be a first step in that direction if that will be the future direction.