[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] New message: "Re: Providing JAX-RPC functionalities with CXF and Metro stacks"

Richard Opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 04:29:34 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Providing JAX-RPC functionalities with CXF and Metro stacks":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526729#526729

Author  : Richard Opalka
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/richard.opalka@jboss.com

Message:
I have no complains about merging this JAX-RPC prototype upstream
because I can't see different viable solution. I suggest you to
merge before VFS3 is in AS trunk, then it will be harder to debug the problems (if any).
On the other hand JBossWS 3.3.0.CR1 is coming (code freeze this Friday?)

Onward to merge!