[jboss-user] [JCA] New message: "Re: How to reference an embedded JCA resource adapater"

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 09:43:08 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to reference an embedded JCA resource adapater":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526781#526781

Author  : Vicky Kak
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk

Message:
> cgrf wrote: Another reason is encapsulation: when included within the EAR file, the adapter is not accessible to other applications on the same server. Also, multiple instances of my application could easily "bring along" their own configuration of the adapter.
Well I understand that you have scoped EAR, so what you could do here is have multiple EAR's like plainear.ear and rarear.ear. Both of these ear's should be isolated and share the same CL, this can be controlled via the jboss-app.xml in EAR. The loader-repository entry in the plainear.ear/META-INF/jboss-app.xml and rarear.ear/META-INF/jboss-app.xml should have similar entry.
You can give it a try and let us know if that sorts the issue.