[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: EAR with 2 ejb modules(MDB) does not work"

Fausto De La Torre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 17 10:20:38 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EAR with 2 ejb modules(MDB) does not work":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526796#526796

Author  : Fausto De La Torre
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/faustodelatog

Message:
Thanks, You are right, in version 4.2.3 everything works, however I have an application (EAR) running in jboss 4.2.2 with the same architecture, and works fine, the difference is in this application (EAR), I have so many libraries and web services, I`m going to check in this, what is the library or web service that makes work fine.

PD.: que chévere que exista esta ayuda