[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Development] New message: "Re: JSP Validator gives errors if scriptlets are used"

Matthew Robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 02:33:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JSP Validator gives errors if scriptlets are used":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526900#526900

Author  : Matthew Robinson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mrobin21

Message:
Thanks Alexey,

There is no 'JavaScript Syntax Validator' under Project->Properties->Validation. Just 'JSP Syntax', which I turned off to no effect.  The only other Validators in that section are 'HTML Syntax' and 'XSLT Validation'.  There is an entry under Project->Properties->JavaScript called 'Validation', which is already turned off.

I'll lodge my details to bugs.eclipse.org.

Kind Regards,
Matt.