[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Defining a new Servlet filter for wsrp requests"

Koray Cetinbas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 08:16:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Defining a new Servlet filter for wsrp requests":

http://community.jboss.org/message/526973#526973

Author  : Koray Cetinbas
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/KorayCetinbas

Message:
hi all,

I am currently using jboss portal 2.6.4 and that version has a bug. That is when you try to acces wsrp producer info by using the link
      http://localhost:8080/portal-wsrp/MarkupService?wsdl

The wsdl returned should have machine DNS name instead of 127.0.0.1 values below

<definitions targetNamespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:wsdl">

<import
location="http://47.168.58.75:8080/portal-wsrp/MarkupService?wsdl&resource=wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl"
namespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:bind"/>

−

<service name="WSRPService">

−

<port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPServiceDescriptionService">

<soap:address location="https://127.0.0.1:8443/portal-wsrp/ServiceDescriptionService"/>

</port>

−

<port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPBaseService">

<soap:address location="https://127.0.0.1:8443/portal-wsrp/MarkupService"/>

</port>

−

<port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_PortletManagement_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPPortletManagementService">

<soap:address location="https://127.0.0.1:8443/portal-wsrp/PortletManagementService"/>

</port>

−

<port binding="bind:WSRP_v1_Registration_Binding_SOAP" name="WSRPRegistrationService">

<soap:address location="https://127.0.0.1:8443/portal-wsrp/RegistrationService"/>

</port>

</service>

</definitions>

I have no option of updating portal version to correct that problem.
That is why i decided to implement a new filter to cut the request to *portal-wsrp/MarkupService?wsdl* url.

I am intending to update the 127.0.0.1 values myself in the filter.

I have written a filter, compiled it, and defined it under *server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-wsrp.sar\portal-wsrp.war\WEB-INF\web-xml*

The problem i am having is that i do not know in which jar file to put the new filter under. ( I am opening the jar file with a zip program and adding the class file myself)
The other filter defined in the same web-xml resides under *server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-wsrp.sar\portal-wsrp-lib.jar*
That jar file did not work

No matter into which jar file i inject the new filter i am always having class not found exception. I have tried quite a number of jar files

Is what i am doing not possible, or which jar file should i use or do i need to do some other configuration?
I do not know where tomcat deployer looks for class files. I need to inject my class file there but i do not know where

I would be glad if someone would give me a hint or help me to overcome this problem some other way.
Any help is appreciated

Regards,
Koray Cetinbas