[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: [jBPM 4.2] - Move the process to previous steps in a workflow"

Mike Burton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 11:29:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[jBPM 4.2] - Move the process to previous steps in a workflow":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527054#527054

Author  : Mike Burton
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mike_burton

Message:
Hi Sebastian

Thanks for you reply.

Yes this is a valid business use case. Here is my usecase in our application.
Employee fills the sales invoice electronic form and sends for Sales manager approval before sending it to customer.
Sales manager reviews the invoice form and can send it back to employee for any updates (for revision). All this process
is automated with jBPM workflow. In this use case when manager submits back the form to the employee, i should
be able to move the process again back to employee step in workflow which is a valid business use case.