[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: jboss-4.2.2.GA Performance via JMeter Testing"

Satish R do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 12:10:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss-4.2.2.GA Performance via JMeter Testing":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527070#527070

Author  : Satish R
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mysore2010

Message:
Hi Peter

This time I monitored the thread in jconsole to see the thread informations.I gone through the link which you gave me and i configured the additional attribute maxKeepAliveRequests for 2, this time live thread increased and decreased, but total numbers of threads was increasing as i was increasing the load via JMeter. I am also confused how threads are working.

If I send the screenshots can u tell me, is threads working correctly for sent request?.