[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Re: Resources for using portal api"

Wesley Hales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 14:39:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Resources for using portal api":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527113#527113

Author  : Wesley Hales
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wesleyhales

Message:
In version 1.0.0.CR2 The PortalIdentity component is external to the core api/impl, so make sure you are building your project with the -Psso switch in "mvn install". Also I would recommend using the 2.0.0.CR1 version of the bridge instead of 1.0.x - because PortalIdentity is internal to the later 2.0 versions and you don't need to add it as a dependency of the project..

I would also check your components.xml, there are occasions when the archetype does not parse the maven expression language properly on the windows platform. Make sure everything looks good in that file.