[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: ThreadLocalPool - Is it working the way we think?"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 19 03:14:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ThreadLocalPool - Is it working the way we think?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527179#527179

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> hari708 wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am trying to develop EJB3.0 over JBOSS 5.1 GA and latest EJB plugin.The problem i am seeing is there is no pooling happening.If we check the JMX console for the EJB the count goes on increasing with each request.
Hari, welcome to the forums. You should have created a new topic in the EJB3 user forum to discuss this. I'll "branch" this discussion to our user forum.