[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Array of integers in Entity"

Luk Grav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 19 07:06:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Array of integers in Entity":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527243#527243

Author  : Luk Grav
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ukey

Message:
Hi,

I have a problem with integer[] use in EntityBean.
I use Postgres 8.4 database and in one of my tables there is a column with data type integer[]. It's really important for me to use it that way, but when I create entites for all of my tables in this one I've type Serializale.
Does anyone know what should I do with this, so I can use it as array of integers in i.e. EntityManager later?