[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jBPM 4 on JBoss AS server-wide with Spring?"

Caine Lai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 19 17:26:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4 on JBoss AS server-wide with Spring?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527382#527382

Author  : Caine Lai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/unsavory

Message:
Perhaps someone has the answer to this question.  Can jBPM 4 be deployed server-wide on JBoss, and still have access to Spring beans?  Or does jBPM have to be embedded into a Spring web application in order to integrate with Spring?

I am using a JTA transaction manager and am also curious if jBPM will participate in my Spring transactions if it is deployed server-wide as apposed to embedded into the web app.

Thanks for any guidance.