[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "The JBossWS Web service runtime in JBoss AS 4.2 does not support the client project"

Mike Sacauskis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 19 19:54:53 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "The JBossWS Web service runtime in JBoss AS 4.2 does not support the client project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527398#527398

Author  : Mike Sacauskis
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sacauskis

Message:
 I get the following error when I try to create a webservice client.   "The JBossWS Web service runtime in JBoss AS 4.2 does not support the client project".
http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2108/WS+Client.jpg

I'm using JBOS 4.2 server and trying to use JBOSSWS as the web service runtime.

http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2109/clientconfig.JPG

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.