[jboss-user] [Javassist] New message: "Javassist and compile-time code instrumentation"

kamgang ngounou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 20 08:46:51 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Javassist and compile-time code instrumentation":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527434#527434

Author  : kamgang ngounou
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ngounou

Message:
Is it possible to use javassist to insrument code at compile-time with jdk6 annotation processing?
My need is that I have to use a thread synchronisation api in my business code, and to do that I would like to use annotation
(in my business code) to indicate where to add specific behaviour defined in my api (annotation driven development).
It is possible to do that at runtime with java agent or runtime reflection but at compile-time, it is faster.