[jboss-user] [JCA Development] New message: "Re: JBJCA-272 - Standalone validator tool"

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 21 20:57:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBJCA-272 - Standalone validator tool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527518#527518

Author  : Jesper Pedersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen

Message:
The initial commit of the standalone validator looks good

We can hopefully get some feedback from the community about the usage for future releases, as the current

java -jar jboss-jca-validator.jar <file>

isn't optimal in the long run. But we have to consider the dependencies that the tool needs.

And, we need to keep the standalone validator as a static analyzer as we can't assume that the environment the resource adapter targets is available. Hence we should take the aproach that is currently implemented.