[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Initialize WS in deployment descriptor?"

Gregor Rosenauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 06:17:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Initialize WS in deployment descriptor?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527568#527568

Author  : Gregor Rosenauer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Grexe

Message:
This is still an issue for me, we are (still) using 4.2.3.GA + JBossWS-CXF.
The workaround you described seems to work only with JBossWS-Native, or did you mean the standard JEE ServiceLifeCycle interface?

The actual problem we face is that the web service stack is only started upon first WebService-call, which takes so long that we get a timeout on the first call, but no problems afterwards.
Isn't there a more elegant way to ensure the web service stack starts up when JBoss is started?