[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "What version of JBPM can I use on JBoss 4.2.3?"

Geoff Macartney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 08:37:44 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "What version of JBPM can I use on JBoss 4.2.3?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527593#527593

Author  : Geoff Macartney
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/GeoffMacartney

Message:
hi

I'm using JBoss 4.2.3 for the moment, and would like to upgrade from JBPM 3 to 4. I've searched and can't find anywhere that tells me whether JBoss 4 supports JBPM 4 in general, and in particular whether I can use JBPM 4.3 on JBoss 4.2.3. Can anyone help me out? What is the highest version of JBPM that will work on JBoss 4.2.3?

thanks
Geoff