[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "How to simulating and monitoring JBPM processes ?"

bb bb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 10:15:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to simulating and monitoring JBPM processes ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527623#527623

Author  : bb bb
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/babazs

Message:
Hello!

I am searching open-source tools or extensions to simulating and monitoring (BAM,Key Performance Indicators) the JBPM (3 or 4) processes (mainly jpdl and bpel), I want to realize the 6 sigma steps with jbpm.

Somene known a good tool (mainly open-source) for this requirements!

Thank you so much for any answer!