[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: How do I enable pass-by-reference for EJB3 in JBoss AS container?"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 11:05:35 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I enable pass-by-reference for EJB3 in JBoss AS container?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527642#527642

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
EJB3 spec mandates that the invocations on remote business interfaces be passed-by-value, which means that the object that you are passing around, needs to be serializable. If you don't have any remote invocations, then you can switch to use local interfaces instead.