[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Out of memory occured on servlet.service()"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 11:38:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Out of memory occured on servlet.service()":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527656#527656

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
What JVM agrguments are you setting? Have you monitored heap usage or garbage collection data? Does the data show a steady increase in heap usage, which could indicate a memory leak, or is there a sudden spike in usage?

As for the sources, look in the manifest file with one of the web services jar file - that should tell you which version of web services it uses. Then look that version up on the downlaods page or in subversion. (I would be more specific but I don't have a copy of 4.0.2 at this time)