[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: Classloaders & Domains: Some questions & a suggestion"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 22 11:51:41 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Classloaders & Domains: Some questions & a suggestion":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527661#527661

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> Then it does not work anymore and Services suddenly starts seeing the Dummy class, even though I didn't declare any dependencies onto it...
>
> To me this is wrong, especially as I agree with you that, if I start declaring explicitely the <requirements> then I should not see anything else...
Looks like filtering is only applied per domain in which this is defined.I would also expect this to be carried to any parent domain as well.
I'll check where this kicks in, or actually, where it doesn't. :-)