[jboss-user] [Javassist Development] New message: "Javassist Exception when I upgrade from jdk 1.5 to jdk 1.6"

Arvind K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 23 02:38:39 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Javassist Exception when I upgrade from jdk 1.5 to jdk 1.6":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527796#527796

Author  : Arvind K
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/megalodon

Message:
Hello All,

I've started getting javassist exceptions when I upgrade the sun jdk that I use from 1.5 release 12 to any 1.6 releases (I tested it with releases 7 and 13).
Please check out my post in the Javassist user forum  for further details.
http://community.jboss.org/thread/148335;jsessionid=C13F915D5CFF640486DA31B0A4986370?tstart=0

Please let me know if you need further details and please help me resolve this! Thank you very much

-Arvind