[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBossTools-3.0.3.GA On Eclipse Ganymede"

Salim OFLAZ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 23 03:43:50 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBossTools-3.0.3.GA On Eclipse Ganymede":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527810#527810

Author  : Salim OFLAZ
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/salimoflaz

Message:
Hi Denis,
Thank you for your reply. I already tried seam generate entities, but it didn't work also. I am using HSQL database in single user mode. It didn't do anything. Some debug messages to console is printed from hibernate code generation facility such as cannot find any columns and cannot find primary key. I guess it's due to naming of database objects such as schema name and table names. Do you have any experience with code generation facility with HSQL database? I am thinking of migrating my db to mySQL. Do you have any opininon? Or should I post a new thread for this question? Thanks,

Best Regards,
Salim OFLAZ