[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "[jBPM4.1] - No Environment Exception"

Mike Burton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 23 14:40:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "[jBPM4.1] - No Environment Exception":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528016#528016

Author  : Mike Burton
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mike_burton

Message:
Hi

Can anyone please guide me how to fix this. When i am trying to get the outgoing transitions from an activity/state i end up with below exception.
Can anyone please  suggest me why i am getting this exception and how to fix this.

org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: no environment to get org.jbpm.pvm.internal.session.RepositorySession
at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.env.Environment.getFromCurrent(Environment.java:196)
at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.env.Environment.getFromCurrent(Environment.java:189)
at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.getProcessDefinition(ExecutionImpl.java:1096)
at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.getActivity(ExecutionImpl.java:1118)

Thanks for your valuable reply