[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "do you recomend jBPM 4.x for production use?"

Javier Alperte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 23 20:10:06 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "do you recomend jBPM 4.x for production use?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528072#528072

Author  : Javier Alperte
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/xalperte

Message:
Hi,

We are developing an online booking system where jBPM is a core element of the solution. This solution must to be online in two months and our platform has integrated the jBPM 3.2.6 and jBPM 4.2 versions.

My question is simple, what jBPM version do you recomend me? is jBPM 3.x more stable than the 4.x version.

If jBPM 4.x is not ready for use in production environments, when do you think it would be ready?

Thanks