[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Get node info for finished process instances"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 02:43:28 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Get node info for finished process instances":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528104#528104

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Thanks Ronald, learning path is longer than expected  I always forget about browsing Jira, remainder is always good.

I ran a search as you suggested and I think thare is one that could be quite the same:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2533

I will put some comments and vote for that issue. In the meantime, attaching what I achieved so far without modifying jbpm core source code (only BPM console and its integration components).
Any comments are more than welcome.