[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Development] New message: "How can I use JBoss AOP on jboss 4.0.2 ?"

Doochul KIM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 03:02:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How can I use JBoss AOP on jboss 4.0.2 ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528106#528106

Author  : Doochul KIM
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/headiron

Message:
Hi.

Today I try to use jboss AOP on jboss 4.0.2.
I have some question about it.

1. Is it support only POJO class or include EJB bean ?

    I want to use jBoss AOP to intercept some EJB call, but there isn't any article whether it is support ejb or not.

2. Can I use interceptor on EJB3 using jboss 4.0.2?
    It seems that jboss4.0.2 support just J2EE1.4.
    If I want to use interceptor on EJB3 what version of jboss I use ?

3. How can I use(use ) AOP on jboss 4.0.2 ?
    I download sample file from  http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r3/jboss4guide.zip and build it( move to examples subfolder and build by ant ).
    After that I copy two files  (MortgageCalculator.war,  TrialLimitAspect.aop ) on examples/output/jbossaop/ folder to deploy folder on jboss server.

    I test it , but AOP function is not work.
    Do I need to do any step ?
   ( I attach above two files on this )

Thanks
Doochul