[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Exception handling in JBPM4 ?"

Yogita Bartake do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 05:27:29 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Exception handling in JBPM4 ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528138#528138

Author  : Yogita Bartake
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/YogitaBartake

Message:
Atul I am trying the same thing in the following manner:

When an exception occurs, in the catch block I am suspending the execution n later resuming it. With this the id that u mentioned does not get lost.
But with this I am not able to take the execution ahead. This I have mentioned in another thread. Please Help!!!!

http://community.jboss.org/message/527791#527791