[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: jboss performance tuning"

Abhishek sharma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 11:45:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jboss performance tuning":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528266#528266

Author  : Abhishek sharma
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/abhishek2207

Message:
Hi Peter,
Thanks for the reply
I am doing the load testing on my application using Jmeter with the following configuration:-
No. of processors: 4
RAM: 4GB
OS: Red Hat 5 64 bit Linux
Database: My Sql 5.0
Server: JBoss 4.2.2
When I inject the load for concurrent users and observes the "No. of Threads" on web-console, it always increases continuously and never decreases.
If you have any idea, please tell me, why it increases continuously.
Since threads create on stack, how can we free the stack memory? Please help me

Thanks & Regards