[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "same session for all projects in the same server"

Fawad Ali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 12:22:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "same session for all projects in the same server":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528285#528285

Author  : Fawad Ali
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dirshah

Message:
Hello All,
             I am new to JBoss and I wonder if this is the right form for this topic? But if you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. So here is the issue I am facing.

I have multiple war files in the same JBoss containers. Can I have the same session for all the war files within that container? BTW I am using "jboss-4.2.3.GA".

Regards,
S. Fawad Ali Shah